LIQUI MOLY is the leading manufacturer of OE type high quality motor oils, additives and other lubricant products. LIQUI MOLY’s headquarter is located in Ulm, Germany. Since 1957 we supply the German market with our products. On April 1st 1992 we started our sales in the United States. In the past 15 years our sales have increased rapidly. We are here for the long run. To continue our success we are looking to expand our sales team. Become a part of our company and work with people who think positive about the future and are upbeat about life. Every American automobile engine deserves the best motor oils and you deserve a great employer.
We are offering you the chance to take part in our success story. In this position, you will take an active part in the growth of our company. In Atlanta you will be responsible for sales growth, marketing and business expansion. By giving you the opportunity to work independently, you are responsible for your own success.
Your position includes salary, bonuses, travel expenses, car allowance, laptop, cell phone, 401K and paid vacation and holidays. This position is a home office based assignment.
As a LIQUI MOLY salesman you will represent our company in Atlanta. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Build new business relationships with business owners in the automobile industry
• Manage current customer relationships
• Teach and train our distributors about LIQUI MOLY products
• Develop sales strategies and increase the overall sales of LIQUI MOLY products
• A minimum of 5 years experience in field sales management (preferably in lubricant products or automotive aftermarket)
• Responsible to submit weekly written reports
• Have scheduling flexibility to occasionally work on weekends. Overnight trips are possible.
• Efficient time management and exceptional organizational skills are required
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong presentation abilities to customers and to group audiences
• Ideally you live in or near Atlanta
• Valid and clean driver license record
• Ability to use MS Office applications(Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
Please send your application via the online form.