Tidiness and cleanliness in the workshop with LIQUI MOLY oil cabinets
Steel sheet powder-coated in anthracite or aluminumsilver look, 2 shelves (1 shelf is optional), drip tray in galvanized sheet steel, brochure compartment in the right-hand door. Doors are lockable.
Oil cabinet contents:
1 x workshop solutions (Part No. 5575)
1 x special oils overview (Part No. 5635)
1 x order form for additional labels
3 x additional labels for 20 liter
1 x environment certifi cate
1 x measuring jug, transparent, 1 liter
The cabinet is delivered as complete, assembled unit. The right oil for each vehicle – all oil specialties cleanly and orderly arranged in the LIQUI MOLY oil cabinet!
- Specially developed for the new LIQUI MOLY 20-liter canister.
- You can therefore store smaller quantities of highvalue special oils as a rule.
- Offset shelves prevent drops falling onto the lower levels.
- Integrated oil drip tray so that there are no problems with the authorities.
- Lockable, i.e. no more ”oil loss”!
- Document compartments integrated into the door, e.g. for technical data sheets.
Following equipment is available:
- For 8 x 20-liter canister and 2 x 60 liter drum. Cabinet then contains 2 shelves, 8 drain cocks (Part No. 7924) and two hand-operated pumps for 60-liter drum (Part No. 7932).
- For 12 x 20-liter canister. Cabinet then contains 3 shelves, 12 drain cocks (Part No. 7924).